Monday, May 21
- The Treasury auctions $30 billion of 91-day bills and $27 billion of 182-day discount bills. The 91-day bills settle May 24 and are due Aug. 23. The 182-day bills settle May 24 and are due Nov. 22. Currently, there are $56.001 billion of 91-day bills outstanding and no 182-day bills.
Tuesday, May 22
- Existing home sales figures for April are released by the National Association of Realtors.
- The Treasury auctions $35 billion of two-year notes that are dated May 31 and due May 31, 2014.
Wednesday, May 23
- New home sales figures for April are released by the Commerce Department.
- The Treasury auctions $35 billion of five-year notes that are dated May 31 and due May 31, 2017.
Thursday, May 24
- Initial jobless claims figures for the week ending May 19 are released by the Labor Department.
- Durable goods figures for April are released by the Commerce Department.
- The Treasury Department auctions $29 billion of seven-year notes that are dated May 31 and are due May 31, 2019.
Friday, May 25
- Final consumer sentiment figures for May are released by the University of Michigan.
Independent and authoritative analysis and perspective for the bond buying industry.
14-Day Free Trial
No credit card required. Complete access to articles, breaking news and industry data.
Have an account? Sign In