Monday, June 4
- The Treasury will auction $30 billion of 91-day bills and $27 billion of 182-day discount bills. The 91-day bills settle June 7 and are due Sept. 6. The 182-day bills settle June 7 and are due Dec. 6. Currently, there are $31.002 billion of 91-day bills outstanding and no 182-day bills.
- Factory, order, shipment and inventory figures for April are released by the Commerce Department.
Wednesday, June 6
- Revised productivity and labor cost figures for the first quarter are released by the Labor Department.
- The Beige Book, a summary of economic commentary compiled from the 12 Federal Reserve Banks, is released by the Federal Reserve Board.
Thursday, June 7
- Initial jobless claims for the week ending June 2 are released by the Labor Department.
- Consumer credit figures for April are released by the Treasury Department.
Friday, June 8
- International trade figures for April are released by the Commerce Department.
- Wholesale trade figures for April are released by the Commerce Department.
Independent and authoritative analysis and perspective for the bond buying industry.
14-Day Free Trial
No credit card required. Complete access to articles, breaking news and industry data.
Have an account? Sign In