January CPI was unchanged overall, but core advanced 0.3% for a 1.6% increase overall and a 1.9% jump in core rates over the year.
January CPI Flat; Core Rate Rises 0.3%
FEB 21, 2013 8:35am ET
You must be registered to post a comment. Click here to register.
Already registered? Log in here
A recent phenomenon is the emergence of bonds with shorter call protection as funding alternatives for municipalities. However, the shorter call protection also dampens the potential upside for investors, which in turn reduces the price they are willing to pay.
the bond buyer conferences
May 1- 2, 2014Hyatt Regency, Baltimore, MD
The Roosevelt Hotel, New York, NY