Advancements in new issue pricing technology
Please join us to understand where new issue pricing is heading and the key advantages of applying advanced technology to the pricing process. Lumesis will discuss the key market demands and market collaboration that led to this innovative approach to easily create new issue pricing and scales. Market leaders have informed this tech innovation which provides efficiency, transparency, flexibility and support for the new issue process.
The webinar will cover:
Key Market Demands
- Easily create both market segment and custom new issue scales
- Access all underlying market observations - Define and refine the new issue structures
- Adjust bond and trade parameters
- Add/remove comparable issues, bonds and/or trades
- Spread and yield-based analyses
- Evidence/Support for indicative levels and new issue pricing
- Post-issue trade analysis
New Featured Enhancements
- Taxable Benchmark
- "Coupon Finder"
- Comparable Bonds/Trades Parameter Expansion
- Template Tools for Commonly Used Scenarios
- Simplified Deal Builder
- Underlying Ratings when Credit Enhancement Exists
Danielle FugazyDanielle Fugazy serves as Contributing Editor of Mergers & Acquisitions.
Gregg BienstockGregg Bienstock is Chief Executive Officer and Co-Founder of Lumesis Inc.
Timothy StevensCOO and Co-Founder, Lumesis