Zero or even negative rates sound great if you are borrowing. But what about the cash investors? Fixed Income Academy's special report highlights unique challenges for State and Local Government Investors should the phenomenon of negative rates ever hit U.S. shores. Report can be viewed or downloaded now without cost or registration. Enjoy!
The financial markets are ever changing, making it critical to understand how the system works. Learn how and earn the only designation created for institutional and bond market investors by market experts and seasoned practitioners.
• Expert practitioners teach you how the markets really work
• Demonstrate your committment by getting certified
• Earn 45 CPE hours by successfully completing all 17 courses
Tuition is $1650 or $995 for issuers, students and not for profits.
Fixed Income Academy now offers virtual and live workshops on topical subjects; designed to help practitioners put learning into practice. Whether online or off, they are interactive and cost effective ways to stay current. Topics Include:
• Municipal Bond Credit Analysis
• Socially Responsible and Impact Investing
• Trump and the Economy
• Fixed Income Investing in a Rising Rate Environment
Schedule a 15 minute appointment with a student advisor. We are happy to help you create a learning plan, whether or not it includes our programs, to prepare you for a new or growing career in public finance.
Questions? Call 800-243-5097 or email firstname.lastname@example.org