Topics To be Discussed in the Webinar:
- What Are the Priorities of the Public Finance Abuse Unit?
- What Sanctions Can the S.E.C. Bring Against Issuers, Underwriters, Their Officers and Officials?
- Summary of Recent S.E.C. Enforcement Cases – What Patterns Can We Find?
- Recent Increases in Exposure of and Enforcement Against Public Officials.
- How Should An Official Respond if Contacted by the Public Finance Abuse Unit?
Leeann Ghazil Gaunt
Chief, Public Finance Abuse Unit, Enforcement Division Securities and Exchange Commission
Senior Counsel, Public Finance Group Orrick, Herrington & Sutcliffe LLP
Senior Counsel, White Collar, Securities Litigation and Investigations Group Orrick, Herrington & Sutcliffe LLP
Partner, Public Finance Group Orrick, Herrington & Sutcliffe LLP