Please join Orrick and The Bond Buyer for an informative webinar that focuses on comparing and contrasting four different tax-exempt bond financing structures for student housing. Comparison of these structures will cover the spectrum of allowable legal transaction types and delve into the legal and policy issues specific to tax-exempt student housing finance.
Topics to be addressed include:
- University revenue bonds for projects owned by the university
- Auxiliary revenue bonds for projects owned by a university-controlled auxiliary
- Conduit revenue bonds for projects owned by a nonprofit not controlled by the university
- Governmental purpose revenue bonds for projects owned by a government agency not controlled by the university (P3).
- Specialized tax issues and compatibility with P3 procurement will also be addressed
Who Should Attend:
- College and University Administrators and Finance Officers
- Student Housing Developers and Operators
- Conduit and Other Relevant Bond Issuers
- Financial Advisors
- Investment Bankers