The Credit Calendar
Monday, April 20
- The Treasury will auction $28 billion of 91-day bills and $27 billion of 182-day discount bills. The 91-day bills are dated April 23 and due July 23, and the 182-day bills are dated April 23, and due Oct. 22. Currently, there are $27 billion of 91-day bills outstanding and $56 billion of 182-day bills.
- Leading economic indicator figures for March are released by the Conference Board.
Thursday, April 23
- Initial jobless claims for the week ending April 18 are released by the Labor Department.
- Existing home sales figures for March are released by the National Association of Realtors.
- The Treasury announces the auction of $40 billion of two-year notes, $36 billion of five-year notes and $25 billion of seven-year notes.
Friday, April 24
- Durable goods figures for March are released by the Commerce Department.
- New home sales figures for March are released by the Commerce Department.
Independent and authoritative analysis and perspective for the bond buying industry.
14-Day Free Trial
No credit card required. Complete access to articles, breaking news and industry data.
Have an account? Sign In