Monday, May 28
- Markets closed for Memorial Day holiday.
Tuesday, May 29
- The Treasury will auction $30 billion of 91-day bills and $27 billion of 182-day discount bills. The 91-day bills settle May 31 and are due Aug. 30. The 182-day bills settle May 31 and are due Nov. 29. Currently, there are $31.000 billion of 91-day bills outstanding and no 182-day bills.
- Consumer confidence figures for May are released by Conference Board.
Wednesday, May 30
- Pending home sales figures for April are released by the National Association of Realtors.
- The Treasury will auction $25 billion of one-year bills that are dated May 31 and due May 30, 2013.
Thursday, May 31
- Initial claims figures for the week ending May 26 are released by the Labor Department.
- Preliminary real gross domestic product figures for the first quarter are released by the Commerce Department.
Friday, June 1
- The employment situation for May is released by the Labor Department.
- Personal income and spending figures for April are released by the Commerce Department.
- Construction spending figures for April are released by the Commerce Department.
Independent and authoritative analysis and perspective for the bond buying industry.
14-Day Free Trial
No credit card required. Complete access to articles, breaking news and industry data.
Have an account? Sign In