At U.S. Bank, we're passionate about helping customers and the communities where we live and work. The fifth-largest bank in the United States, we’re one of the country's most respected, innovative and successful financial institutions.
Manage government, public sector, municipal and non-profit client relationships. Grows revenue as directed by senior management by successfully prospecting for new business and retaining and expanding existing customer relationships. Sourcing prospects for depository and lending relationships, credit underwriting and analysis. Providing consulting advice regarding cash management activities and the use of Treasury Management tools, selling appropriate bank products and services to those prospects and clients. Identifies opportunities and successfully expands relationship by making appropriate referrals to other business lines.
· Retains and expands relationships with existing customers.
· Prospects for and closes new business relationships.
· Grows net revenue year-over-year.
· Develops and implements an effective calling program for existing customers.
· Develops and implements a plan for sourcing prospects and developing new customer relationships.
· Manages assigned customer relationships and brings in appropriate specialists as needed.
· Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience in Business or related field.
· Seven or more years of experience in banking or financial services.
· Experience with public sector desired.
· Public Sector, Municipal, Non Profit or University/Schools client relationship experience preferred.
· Strong relationship management and business development/sales skills.
· Well-developed analytical and problem-solving skills.
· Advanced knowledge of credit and credit quality desired.
· Thorough knowledge of bank products and services.
· Ability to work effectively with individuals and groups in managing customer relationships.
· Excellent proposal, presentation, verbal and written communication skills.
U.S. Bank and its affiliates offer a competitive compensation and benefits package. For prompt consideration, please apply online at www.usbank.com/careers and refer to requisition number listed above (#170020526). U.S. Bank is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce.