Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking and asset management capabilities. Founded in 1856, Credit Suisse has expanded to be a global force employing over 45,000 people in 50 countries. We partner across businesses, divisions and regions to create innovative solutions to meet the needs of our clients—and to help our employees grow.
The CSAM Municipal Bond team is comprised of 5 professionals and manages over $3B in separately managed municipal bond accounts. The team has a longstanding reputation for its unique investment strategy and it's high-level of professionalism and customer service. You will support the portfolio managers in a variety of ways, including trade assistance, updating marketing materials, responding to client requests, and more. This role is a junior role which will provide the opportunity to learn about the fixed income markets, fundamentals of credit analysis, basic portfolio management skills, and broad oversight of an investment strategy. The team operates in a fast-paced environment, so it is essential for the candidate to be able to multi-task, and to quickly process information and appropriately respond within this kind of an environment.
· Monitor and maintain databases, ensuring correct and up-to-date information for accounts on our platform.
· Perform deep-dive credit work on municipal bond issuers under the direction of senior team members.
· Interface regularly with external brokers, dealers, and clients.
· Assist in daily trade input.
· Assist in management of new issue calendar, and in managing daily deals pricing in the market.
· Build and maintain presentations and standard research materials.
· Assist in production of ad-hoc reports and monthly client statements.
· Participate in account opening and client onboarding, including client ID, ultimately taking lead on the entire process.
· Help oversee day-to-day management of accounts, including money wires, liquidation requests, generation of reports and graphs, etc.
· Assist in quarterly client billing process.
· Complete DDQ’s and ad-hoc RFI’s, as needed.
· Strong academic background with excellent quantitative and analytical skills.
· Outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal.
· Ability to multi-task and prioritize in a fast-paced environment, with strong attention to detail, is a must.
· Proactive approach and positive attitude, with a genuine enthusiasm to learn and assume any and all tasks as requested.
· Some experience in finance, specifically the public sector or municipal bond market, is preferred.
Please send resumes to Laura Dlug at email@example.com