The panel will discuss the major rule changes since the financial crisis, including those that emerged from Dodd-Frank/MA registration, best execution, markup disclosure, G-17 guidance. Our panelists will give their takes from the advocacy, regulator and issuer perspectives.
Time: 2:00 p.m. EST
FREE for subscribers
• How have these changes affected the market generally?
• Underwriters have taken on more of a fee burden as a result of the rule changes. How has this affected the industry? Has it created an underwriting spread widening as a result? Has it made the industry consolidate?
• How has the regulatory environment changed how issuers disclose, when they disclose and have these changes helped them with investors?
• Ten years on, have the regulations addressed the concerns that were present after the crisis?
• What’s next for regulation in 2020 and beyond?
• 30-day access to the complete Bond Buyer's feed of news-analysis and data
• Conference Call: A New Era of Regulation
• New issue calendar and refunding calculator
• Access to all video, interactive and rich media content
• Updates where and when you need them, via custom enewsletters
• Special insider offers to events including 10% off your registration to The Bond Buyer's Transportation Finance or National Outlook.