The Bond Buyer's Health Care & Higher Education Super Conference, October 26-28 at the Crowne Plaza Times Square in New York City, will bring you insights from finance leaders and an agenda addressing the latest challenges facing nonprofits
and their solutions!
The challenges facing the US health care and higher education sectors are well documented in the trade press and mass media increased regulations, intense competition, technological change, and focus on that elusive term value.
The need for new capital continues. As these industries emerge from their recent slumps in debt issuance, how will bond investors recognize and properly price value in the context of health care and higher education services?
The preliminary agenda is now online for your review. Sessions include:
- Financing Techniques Whats in the Tool Box?
- Regulatory Update Living with the SECs new rules
- Risk Management The Comprehensive Approach
- Federal Aid and College Ratings What are the Implications?
- Managing Healthcare Real Estate Assets Time To Reassess Your Strategy
- Recent Trends in Incubators and Accelerators
Plus two tracks dedicated to the challenges unique to healthcare and higher education finance professionals.
DISCOUNT RATES EXPIRE SOON
Contact Kimberlee Baker at (212) 803-8475 to register or for more information. Be sure to ask about group rates!
Sponsorship Opportunities Available
For information regarding sponsorships & exhibiting please contact Meghan Rath at (212) 803-6074.