WIN AN iPad ONSITE!
Attendees are eligible to play the networking raffle on-site for a chance to win an iPad. SourceMedia staff members are disqualified from participating.
The Bond Buyer has been providing educational and networking opportunities to Nonprofit Hospitals and Cultural Institutions seeking capital financing for more than a decade.
Now, in the wake of the credit crunch and related fundamental changes in the market for nonprofits bonds, we are building a new conference to address the shared needs of Hospitals, Colleges and Universities, and Cultural Institutions.
The conference interactive sessions will include:
- Keynotes and plenary sessions that address the broad challenges facing all 501c3
- In-depth coverage of the market conditions that impact the cost of their debt -- including the difficulty of obtaining reasonably-priced Letters of Credit and other enhancement
- Evolving investor demands for disclosure
- The potential expansion of Build America Bonds for use by 501c3s
- The unprecedented oversight by the Federal government and the continuing drought in fundraising.
The conference will also incorporate track sessions designed to provide a deep dive into the needs of each type of institution:
- The Hospital M&A landscape
- Strategies used by Colleges and Universities to develop new revenue-generating projects
- How increasing interest in collaboration among cultural institutions can help limit the costs and improve utilization of new facilities.
We are accepting recommendations for panel topics and potential speakers, please contact Jessica Yazujian at 212-803-6597.Conference Chairs
Who Should Attend
As well as: